Team Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Enigma

Team Enigma's base site for those who are a member of this elite team.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiikusu

Saiikusu

Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)  Empty
PostSubject: Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)    Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Monsters: 18
Fortune Lady Dark x3
Fortune Lady Light x3
Fortune Lady Water x3
Fortune Lady Fire x2
Fortune Lady Wind x1
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Malefic Stardust Dragon x3
Marshmallon x1

Spells: 16
Future Visions x3
Fortune's Future x3
Gold Sarchophagus x2
Magical Dimension x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Monster Reborn x1
Allure of Darkness x1
Giant Trunade x1
Terraforming x1

Traps: 6
Compulsory Evacuation Device x3
Trap Stun x2
Mirror Force x1

Extra Deck: 12
Stardust Dragon x3
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon x1
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis x1
Number 61: Volcasaurus x1
Number 11: Big Eye x1
Grenosaurus x1
Submersible Carrier Aero Shark x1
Number 83: Galaxy Queen x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Inverz Roach x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Back to top Go down
IQman2000

IQman2000

PostSubject: Re: Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)    Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 am

....um....explain to me the purpose of Fortune Ladies? Cause most of the time, if i ever face one, they go down by three turns...so...yeah
Back to top Go down
Saiikusu

Saiikusu

PostSubject: Re: Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)    Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 am

IQman2000 wrote:
....um....explain to me the purpose of Fortune Ladies? Cause most of the time, if i ever face one, they go down by three turns...so...yeah

Whoever you're playing against must not know how to use Fortune Ladies. . _.

It's a combination of Swarm and Control. Fire and Wind for monsters and backrow, Light and Dark for swarm, Water for draw. As well, they make for an amazing archetype for Xyz summoning. They are one of the few decks that can consistently get out Rank 1-5 Xyz without losing what the pros would consider 'advantage'. Future Visions prevents key combos in certain decks from going off early in the duel while HELPING my Lady's. More notably it cripples Six Sams, Agents, Blackwings, Gadgets (Especially Offering Gadgets, as every normal summoned Gadget would be removed from play), any deck who wishes to abuse Tour Guide or Lonefire, Lightsworns, and so forth. When decks can't get that key Normal Summon to complete their combos and set ups, they find themselves falling behind me as I control the field. I gain advantage while they sit there with half a set up, weakened by a few simple cards.

Fortune Ladies is all about control. It especially will be once the new banlist kicks in, with the addition of Black Luster Soldier to my deck, and I won't have to fear backrows messing up my combo with Heavy Storm and MST rampant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)    Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future-Walkers (Fortune Lady Deck)
Page 1 of 1