Team Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Enigma

Team Enigma's base site for those who are a member of this elite team.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumors of XYZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosHaze
Admin
ChaosHaze

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Okay on DN we're supposed to be expecting XYZ's tomorrow, or in the following week, what can we be expecting? Well more or less broken decks with extreme potential, when they come out you may see my deck shine even more and my wins jump up when I use my Charmers or my Susanooh deck.
Back to top Go down
https://teamenigma.board-directory.net
Discord

Discord

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm

ChaosHaze wrote:
Okay on DN we're supposed to be expecting XYZ's tomorrow, or in the following week, what can we be expecting? Well more or less broken decks with extreme potential, when they come out you may see my deck shine even more and my wins jump up when I use my Charmers or my Susanooh deck.
Ah, i can't wait. At. All. I see people proxying them totally wrong and It makes me so angry sometimes, haha. but they seem very interesting with great potential, and I will definitely give them a try. Razz
Back to top Go down
DefiniteOtaku

DefiniteOtaku

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 am

As of today, Xyzs are officially on DN!
I know I was off by one day, but I'm only guessing thats because BLS was on vacation.
But still, time for some new decks shenagans!
Also, As a side. guys, you are going to see a huge shift in the meta very quickly, so you might want to stay out of rated for a few days.
Back to top Go down
ChaosHaze
Admin
ChaosHaze

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 am

YES, YES YES YES YEEEEES!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

*ChaosHazeigasm*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
https://teamenigma.board-directory.net
Discord

Discord

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah, I noticed right away that EVERY BODY has started using them. I just added a few of them to my deck that i liked for some easy summoning. I'm taking a guess that now the Meta is going to revolve around cards that restrict levels such as gravity bind, because XYZ monsters dont have levels.. so be ready!

Also, if anybody come up with XYZ, or counter-XYZ strategies, that would be a great addition to the strategy Section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumors of XYZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors of XYZ   Rumors of XYZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors of XYZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Enigma :: Rules and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: